Two of our North Dakota Aviation Hall of Fame (HOF) inductees recently celebrated over 100 years of life. Both are WWII veterans, who have pursued a lifelong passion for aviation. Please join us in wishing our HOF centenarians a happy birthday!
The North Dakota Aviation Hall of Fame was established to honor those who have made major achievements in aviation, in North Dakota. Since 1997, 47 aviators have been inducted. Hall of Fame inductees must have the following attributes:
- Major achievements in aviation in North Dakota
- Significant contributions to the development of others in aviation in North Dakota.
- Special service to the state of North Dakota in aviation activities.
- Activities that bring credit to North Dakota aviation, either nationally or internationally.
- Significant contributions to the local community or the state of North Dakota that are not related to aviation (i.e.; service clubs, church related, political activities, etc).
Do you have someone you would like to nominate for the North Dakota Aviation Hall of Fame? Visit www.fly-nd.com for more information. The deadline to submit a new nomination to the North Dakota Aeronautics Commission office is September 30, 2022.